ORAFOL Professional Wrapping Academy – Tubelite: New Jersey
March 29-30, 2016
Enroll today – Succeed tomorrow!
The ORAFOL® Professional Wrapping Academy is designed to educate attendees on the best practice methods in applying ORAFOL® wrapping and restyling films. This two-day hands-on course also covers the business aspects of excelling in the competitive vehicle wrap market.
- Choosing the right ORAJET® Digital Media and ORAGUARD® Laminate for the job
- Inspecting printed materials before application
- Inspecting vehicle prior to installation
- Cleaning and preparation of the vehicle surface
- Learn to apply ORAFOL® media to the vehicle including restyling films like ORACAL® 975 Premium Structure Cast and 970ra Premium Wrapping Cast
- Cleaning, maintenance and removal methods
- Coaching on the subject of making vehicle wrapping a successful business; including market identification and pricing insights
- Official ORAFOL® Certificate of Completion
- ORAFOL tool kit with application tools (valued at $75 per attendee)
- Printed literature, handouts and sample materials including the ORAFOL® Color Chart and Digital Inkjet Media Selection Guide
- Lunch and refreshments for both days
Hosted By: Tubelite Company, Inc.
Event Location: J Signs, Inc., 12 Highland Ave. Patchogue, NY 11772