#ORAbuilt 970RA Matte Aubergine Bronze Shift Effect
Meet the #ORAbuilt Lexus IS 350 F Sport. This lifestyle-designed project car is the newest product of a dynamic social media and event partnership between auto-styling giants ORAFOL Americas, Inc. and VIP Auto Salon.
ORAFOL and VIP teamed up after the 2014 SEMA show, where VIP Auto Salon unveiled another successful project car, the #instabuilt Lexus RFC. In August, 2015, ORAFOL released the Shift Effect series—the newest addition to their 970RA Premium Wrapping Cast family. By then plans were already underway to design and build a project car for the 2015 SEMA show, highlighting a new line of Shift Effect matte finish colors.
After its debut at the 2015 SEMA Show, the #ORAbuilt IS 350 F Sport was featured in the Lexus booth at the LA Auto Show. You can catch Project #ORAbuilt at car shows, ORAFOL events, and Lexus events across the US in 2016; follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to see when we’re headed your way!
Project #ORAbuilt Features:
- Wrapped in ORACAL Series 970RA Shift Effect Cast, Aubergine Bronze in Matte finish
- Interior effects include ORACAL Series 975 Structure Cast in Carbon Fiber, Honeycomb, and Dune patterns
- Seibon carbon fiber hood, trunk, splitter, diffuser, and rocker panels
- Apexi custom stainless performance exhaust
- 20″ Vossen wheels
- Yokohama tires
- Coil-tuned sport suspension